Terms and Conditions
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Minimum spend is $250.00 (inclusive of GST).
- We deliver Monday – Sunday.
- Orders must be placed before 10:00am, 1 business day before your delivery date.
- Orders can be delivered between 7:00am and 4:00pm, 7 days a week.
- Delivery is FREE for orders delivered within 10km of Alexandria, Sydney.
- Delivery fees are calculated at the time of ordering for locations more than 10km from Alexandria, Sydney.
- Your delivery can arrive within 60 minutes of your selected delivery time.
- Deliveries required outside our standard delivery times of 7:00am - 4:00pm are subject to additional charges and your requested delivery time should be emailed through to email@example.com or phoned through to (02) 9209 4810.
- Changes to your order require 48 hours’ notice and can be emailed through to firstname.lastname@example.org or phoned through to (02) 9209 4810.
- Credit card surcharges apply (VISA 1.5%, Mastercard 1.5% & Amex 2.5%).
- Menu items with seasonal produce may be substituted due to availability and you will be notified.
- A weekend surcharge of 20% applies.
- A public holiday surcharge of 20% applies.
- All our menu items are delivered in eco-friendly cardboard boxes with secure lids.
- Catering boxes are clearly labelled with any dietary requirements.
- Our heat and serve selections are designed to be transferred to trays or containers and heated in a conventional oven or microwave. Our other menu items are designed to be eaten cold or at room temperature.
- Laissez-faire Catering has a Food Safety Program Policy compliant with the Food Act 2003 (NSW) which also applies to offsite catering.
- All catering is delivered in refrigerated vehicles to the client’s premises. Where catering is not consumed within 2 hours of being received by the client, food must be refrigerated immediately. If food is left at room temperature and unconsumed for more than 2 hours, we highly recommend that the food is not consumed.
- Prices are valid to June 30, 2021.
Order cancellation and refunds
- Cancellation charges will apply once your order has been confirmed and paid in full. If your order is cancelled within 24 hours of your delivery, your order will not be refunded.
- If your order is cancelled with more than 24 hours-notice you will receive a 50% refund on your total order.
- To cancel your order email email@example.com or phone us on (02) 9209 4810.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on (02) 9209 4810.
We are dedicated to delivering great food on time. In the event that we are delayed due to unforeseen circumstances we will notify you straight away.